RehabMedic PreTape - 6 roll pack
- Ex Tax: AED 61.90
- Brand: Rehab Medic
- Product Code: 80.40.02706
Underwrap tape made of thin polyurethane, designed to protect the skin and prevent irritation caused by repeated use of tapes or bandages.
Features and Benefits
- Good adhesion between layers to reduce sliding and wrinkling.
- It doesn’t stick to the skin, hair or clothing, allowing to a pain-free removal of the taping.
- Lightweight, smooth and comfortable material.
- Stretchable: easier to apply and adaptable the bandage is highly conformable and easy to apply.
- Porous and water resistant: Allows the skin to breathe reducing the risk of skin maceration.
- Particularly useful when creating 'windows' for inspection and for easy conversion of casts into resting splints.
- Barrier between adhesive material and the cutaneous tissue.
- Protects vascular-nervous areas or bony prominences.
- Skin protection in all functional strapping and taping applications
- It can also be used as a pre-tape, applied on top of the padding layer, in orthopaedic casting to provide a smooth, compressed surface before the synthetic casting material is applied.
- As a barrier between the skin and ice applications
Size: 7cm x 27.4m
Packing: available in 6, 12 & 24 rolls pack